Followers

Saturday, May 30, 2020

Happy Weekend, Book Updates, and Much More

Goodness gracious blogger friends, it's been a very busy week and a very busy Saturday.

Update: I will be posting on Saturdays only until further notice.

Like I started out saying, it's been a very busy week. Life for the husband and I are about to return to normal. As much as I've enjoyed being home, I'm ready to get back to a more familiar routine.

As for the writing career: I've spent the last three days uploading all my published and pre-release novels to Smashwords.com. (click here for my profile page) The books are available for purchase as eBooks only on this site, but it will give everyone several more choices of devices to read on other then Kindle and Nook.

I'm finishing edits on the fourth (and final) book in The Season Sisters series, Summer. This will be "it" for 2020. My plan for 2021 is to take a year off from writing deadlines and figure out my next book. Actually, I'm working on a sequel to The Magnolia Moonlight Inn titled (as of right now): Belles, Books, and Cupcakes. So, if all goes well, that will be the book I publish in 2021. Then we'll see where my writing takes me.

I'm about to relax and celebrate a few days hard work completed by steeping me a hot cup of tea and enjoying Dowton Abbey (the movie).

By the way, my first series EVER, The Whistle Creek Series eBooks are available on Amazon, Smashwords, and Barns and Noble for only $2.99 each. (Book 4: Whistle Creek Cupid just had a $2.00 price cut). I hope you'll check them out. Thank you to everyone for your support.

So, what do you have planned for this weekend?

"Do What Makes You Happy" and you can't go wrong.

Angela Hood-Ross
Live, Laugh, Love

No comments:

Post a Comment