Followers

Sunday, May 17, 2020

Shopping! (Day 2)

After a fun-filled shopping Friday at Hobby Lobby with my twinzy and her daughter, my husband (Brian) and I set out once again Saturday to locate a writing table and craft cart at (hopefully) one of our local thrift stores before purchasing a new one. Luck was on our side.

Below are some pictures of what we found. Not really a desk. Not at all a craft cart. But something even better. I'm not really sure what to call it...desk...maybe, but it's wonderful. And better yet, we only paid $30.00 for it. Now I don't feel so bad for going overboard on stickers, washi tape, craft paper, and a tote bag on my previous day's shopping trip. 😏 😇

The tote sitting on the floor is one I got from Hobby Lobby Friday. The one in the cabinet I got from Hobby Lobby many years ago.

Pardon the mess on top. I'm trying to catch up on some Scripture writing.
If you're looking for a great book to read, I highly recommend Fervent: A Woman's Battle Plan for Serious, Specific, and Strategic Prayer by Priscilla Shirer.
This is a full view of my writing and crafting space in section one of my office.

So, I consider Friday and Saturday's shopping adventure a huge success.

It's been a great weekend with family. After our online church service, Brian and I plan to relax, spend some quiet time together, and contemplate if we're up to a day of shopping once again (grocery shopping, that is).

How was your weekend? Do you have a busy week ahead of you?

Angela Hood-Ross
Live, Laugh, Love


No comments:

Post a Comment