Followers

Sunday, May 24, 2020

Happy Memorial Day!

Sunday was a day of rest for me and the husband. Mainly because lightning struck the cable line coming into our home blowing up my office television, our cable box, and our modem; resulting in a new television ordered for my office and a visit from our friendly cable tech.

But, all is good (once again) at the Ross household.

I took advantage of the interruption with social media to take the day and rest. I haven't been feeling well over the last couple of days (nothing related to Covid-19), so I did what my body was telling me she needed, I slept most of the day.

I wanted to wish you all a Happy Memorial Day. Stay safe. Don't eat too much. And, don't forget those who this day is all about.

Angela Hood-Ross
Live, Laugh, Love

No comments:

Post a Comment