Followers

Saturday, May 9, 2020

Blog Facelift...I'm Back!

Hello all.

Considering my life has changed a lot since starting this blog many, many, MANY moons ago, I thought it was time to give my blog a facelift. I've spent a while trying to decide which direction I'd like to take this little corner of the blog-o-sphere of mine.

I'm still writing books. Some under the pen name Savannah Rose. Some of my future books will be published under my real name (actually my real maiden name), Angela D. Hood.

With everything that has happened recently on our planet, I wanted a place where we could share our thoughts, passions, hopes, and dreams, so...I changed the name of my blog and the content.

I'll still share updates and exciting news concerning my writing. But, I'd also like to share a little bit about my life, my loves, and what makes me laugh (on days when I think there's nothing to laugh about). And, in return, I would love to hear about yours.

I hope you'll continue to follow me (if you already are) and if you're new here, well, "Hello and Welcome". Tell your friends. Spread the news of my new blog site.


Angela Hood-Ross
LIVE, LAUGH, LOVE


5 comments:

  1. Wonderful to see you back. And I get redoing the blog. That's a fun thing though. I recently changed the face of my space too, to make more space. Here's to your new journey as well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It will be fun to see what you do with this space. Here's to having a great time.

      Delete
  2. It's good to see you back and writing again, Savannah! Stay safe!

    ReplyDelete