Followers

Thursday, November 26, 2020

2020...You Got To Go (Oh, Happy Thanksgiving)

 


This was our precious boy, Caesar. After our cat, Ella Mae, passed on July 14, 2020, this precious little boy got sick and we lost him on August 6, 2020. He was born June 2, 2008 and was part of our family since he was 6 weeks old.

This year has been a trying year, outside of adding Covid-19 to it. This morning, knowing I would not get to see my family again for another major holiday, not seeing our fur babies excited for the day and the food, and watching the most confusing Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade, I'm about ready to skip on to 2021, maybe even 2022.

I really don't see 2021 being any better, but I have to have hope. 2020 YOU GOT TO GO!

So, this is the reason I've not been posting on blogger. But, I DO have hope. I DO see things getting better. And, even though I don't want to rush my last extended holiday vacation days from work, I'm ready to say good-bye to 2020 and pray we begin to see some kind of normal in the year to come.

I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving. I hope everyone will have a Merry Christmas and a prosperous New Year. I do plan to return to blogger (taking a year or two off from writing novels and plan to focus on my family and healing my heart from the tragedies of 2020).

I'll see you all in 2021.

Live, Laugh, Love

Angela Hood-Ross

No comments:

Post a Comment