Followers

Wednesday, March 4, 2020

March...Time for Change

Freebie: March 2019 desktop wallpapers 

Hello everyone. It's March and that means clocks change, weather changes, and people change. It's been a very long time since I've posted a blog, so...here goes.

I am an indie published author of ten books now. Below is the link to my author page on Amazon where my books are available in eBook and paperback. All my books are available as eBooks on Barnes and Noble, as well.

amazon.com/author/savannahrose

I'd love for you to check them out, read a few (or more), and leave a review.

Today is mine and my husband's 14th wedding anniversary. Such a wonderful day (as with any day I get to spend with him). We don't have much planned...dinner, watch the Masked Singer. It's a day job kind of day and it's raining in our part of Alabama. But, still, a wonderful day to celebrate.

It's my hope that I can revive this blog site and add some more friends. My plan, as to date, is post at least one blog a week about writing, other authors, crafts, journaling, and things of that nature. And, along the way, I'd love to keep up with your posts.

I've missed the blogging community.

Author Savannah Rose
(Angela Ross)

"Write what you know...believe in what you write."





3 comments:

  1. OMG!!! You're back!
    You're back. Very, very cool.
    Happy Anniversary to you both.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey there! I'm trying to get back in the practice of blogging. The last 2 weeks have been crazy at work (especially this week with the corona virus moving into our home state of Alabama. Hope you're doing well. Thank you.

      Delete
    2. Doing well and staying safe. Love that you're blogging again. Very, very cool.

      Delete