Followers

Monday, February 13, 2017

Reset Button Pressed

Let's just say, I'm glad this past week is over and today I pressed the Reset button.

Not to bore you with details, here's a brief summary: 2 days out of work due to IBS flare up, 2 recall service appointments for Lola (my car), CPAP machine training and pickup, ending with a routine teeth cleaning in which I was told I now need two crowns. To ice that crazy cake, everything (other than the IBS attack) was scheduled on Friday--the one day I only have to work for 4 hours at my day job.

BUT...this is a new week. New goals. Sunday, I finished the final read through on "Bobby Jo". So, over the next 5-7 days my goal is to put the edits in, run spellcheck, and format the manuscript to get this 5th novel of mine ready to publish on Smashwords.

Once this novel is out there for everyone to read, it will complete what I'd set out to do by republishing the novels I once was too scared to have published at retailers (remember...bad reviews). Now, next phase...new novels.

With that in mind, I think I'll celebrate...

That's correct. Today is the day to organize your files and folders, delete junk files, delete duplicate files, and delete old files and programs not being used.

All this work can build up a mighty hunger, so indulge with a large plate of tortellini. "Why?" you may be asking.

You guessed it!

How was your week? Did you press the reset button today in hopes to put the last seven days behind you? Happy Valentine's Week everyone!

Author Savannah Rose

No comments:

Post a Comment