Followers

Wednesday, January 18, 2017

Best Test EVER...I Think.

Thursday, after I complete 9 hours of work at my lovely "day job", I am scheduled to check in to one of our local hospitals. No, I'm not sick (I don't think...lol). I will begin the first night of two being wired up and monitored while I sleep. Yes...SLEEP.

My thyroid doctor believes the reason I wake up totally exhausted is because I may have trouble reaching the realm of sleep that actually lets a person rest and refresh for the next day. Okay...? So, we shall find out exactly what the problem is.

Wish me luck and happy dreaming...

Author Savannah Rose

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks, Ivy. I could actually go to sleep right now and it's only 5:45 p.m. here. UGGGHHH...just ready to get some rest. :)

      Delete