Followers

Monday, November 2, 2015

Day 2 of NaNoWriMo...

It's Day 2 of NaNoWriMo 2015. How is everyone participating doing? Yesterday was a very productive day for me. I not only was able to write 2021 words for my first day, I have a clearer idea of where Bethany Clarke is going to take me in "Bethany's Promise".

I won't post every single day word counts but I do plan to pop in at least once or twice a week to blog about my experience.

Wishing everyone a productive and successful month of writing.

Author Savannah Rose

5 comments:

  1. Congrats on your word count. Way to kick off the fun. And for the record, I would be happy to read how many words you do each day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww...thank you, Ivy. So far, I've been trying to write at least a 2000 word chapter each day. I'll try to keep it updated on here more often.

      Delete
    2. Two grand sounds like a darn good goal.

      Delete