Followers

Monday, October 12, 2015

NaNoWriMo Is Coming...

Well, it's almost that time again. NaNoWriMo Time! As most authors know, November is National Novel Writing Month. For the past couple years, I didn't participate (for one reason or another). This November, I'm all about NaNo.

I know it's only October 12th, but for those on a deadline or working a 40 hour week job (me, me, ME!) we need all the planning time and inspirational pep talk we can get.

To all my author friends, how many of you plan to participate in NaNoWriMo 2015? (Raise your hands high, please.)

And to all my non-author friends, if you know someone participating in this November event, please encourage them to keep going until they've reached their goal of 50,000 (or more) words in 30 days.

Have a wonderful week y'all!

Author Savannah Rose

4 comments:

  1. Wishing you lots and lots of fun during NaNo.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww...thank you. I still haven't decided which piece I'm going to work on. I have a couple in mind. So excited. I'll be sure and update throughout November. :)

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete