Followers

Saturday, May 30, 2015

OFFICE SWEET OFFICE

Yes. It's true. I am finally sitting in my home office (actually working on more edits). Seems strange but so comforting.

For those with your heads cocked sideways wondering why this is strange...it's been several months since I've sat in my home office. Da Hubs took over my comfy office chair and desk whenever he started back classes at our local community college. He won't start back classes until August so I get my turn until then.

Happy girl here...

Author Savannah Rose

4 comments:

  1. Very happy to hear that you've got your space, back!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I have been working most of the weekend on edits (between cleaning house) and even making notes for a new novel. :)

      Delete
    2. Are you still enjoying your writing space?

      Delete
    3. Yes, I am. Right now I'm trying to decide if I want to paint the walls a pretty color and buy some new furniture. But the space is still awesome. :) My son moved to Auburn University so Da Hubs has his spare room back for gaming and I have total control of my office now. I miss my little boy (22 years old...lol) but I'm loving the privacy I have in my office. Very productive lately.

      Delete